Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Feel Free to Laugh at My Dreams

Honestly, please feel free to find these humorous.

I had yet another pregnant dream. I have no idea why I get these dreams. They freak me out so much.

So I was pregnant, and yet again, there was no reason why I should be. And nobody really believed me when I said I didn't do anything and I have no idea why I was pregnant. I had yet to tell Nick, because I was afraid he wouldn't believe me either. All I know is that there was a point a while back where I had fallen into a deep sleep or something, and I wondered if somebody attacked me then while I was sleeping. But I had no idea.
Anyway. So I had a number of things running across my mind. I was very upset that this had happened, because I wanted to be married before I had a kid. I was thinking I either had to get married before the kid was born, or have the kid and wait a while so I can fit into the wedding dress I wanted. But neither of these made me happy, purely for selfish reasons. 1) I didn't want to be pregnant in my wedding pictures, because that looks bad and 2) I didn't want to have a little girl (idk how I knew it was a girl, but it was) in my wedding pictures either, because that looks bad for me. I was frustrated.
But then, through new technology, I was able to see the baby. She was tiny, and had very light blonde hair that was just barely starting to come in. She stole my heart, and I just couldn't believe it. And then I was scared, because I could see that the umbilical chord was wrapped around her neck several times. And at the same time, I was still frustrated that I was pregnant with no answer as to why.

Somebody thought I was trying to be the next virgin Mary, and that made people believe me even less.
I had no idea what to do!
Needless to say, I was very relieved when I woke up. I even felt my stomach to make sure there was nothing in there!! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment