Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dog Dish

My baby, Tango, is getting old. My family is moving, but Tango is not. She is going to stay with my sister and brother-in-law. She is very happy to not have to share her toys anymore! However, in my dream last night, Tango got pretty sick. My family could not afford to get her the medication she needed to make her better. And her sickness was not even that bad. But because she was old, the family decided to put her down. Instead of just taking her to the vet or humane society, there was this charity of sorts that would take your pets and kill them for you for free. They would then take the animal and feed the meat to hungry homeless people. I was so upset that my baby was going to be eaten! They wanted her, too. Everybody in my family had just accepted it, but I refused to let it happen. I kept holding on to her, but they (the people at the charity) kept taking her away. I didn't understand how my family could just be okay with this. Nick was with me, and he was supporting me, but at the same time, he didn't know what to do, either. They ended up taking her and I just sat there crying. The poor girl. She didn't know what was going on, and just looked over at me while they carried her away with her ears perked up.

My sweet little baby Tango brat.

No comments:

Post a Comment