Thursday, June 30, 2011

Marriage

Last night's dream was so weird! To me, at least.

I was getting married tomorrow, and I was getting ready. Then it was the next day. I had my dress, hair, makeup, everything done. Except the only people coming were my immediate family. I don't even know who I was marrying; that didn't seem to matter in the dream. I was so nervous and was waiting with my family just realizing "wait.... I'm not ready for this.. I don't have any money, I can't afford to keep my car, keep insurance, I don't even have a place to live anymore! And I was just not emotionally prepared to suddenly be in the beautiful white dress. It felt like the wrong dress, actually. I didn't want to wear it. I wanted to run away and forget this whole thing. I was glad nobody showed up then because I wouldn't have wanted to waste their time.

That's about all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment